| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bonifati (Cape) in November is quite mild at 12.4 °C (54.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.7 °C (49.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in November is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in November is far from dry. Some 134.5mm (5.3in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:34 long and the longest day is 10:25 long with an average length of 9:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Bonifati (Cape) November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bonifati (Cape), Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bonifati (Cape):
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NNE
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 158.5 kms (98.5 miles) NNE
- Grottaglie, Italy - 165 kms (102.5 miles) NE
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 151.7 kms (94.2 miles) NE
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) NE
- Latronico, Italy - 56.9 kms (35.3 miles) N
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 51.8 kms (32.2 miles) ESE
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 121.3 kms (75.4 miles) ESE