| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bonifati (Cape) in June is warm at 19.65 °C (67.37 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in June is dry. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 14:45 long and the longest day is 14:57 long with an average length of 14:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Bonifati (Cape) June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Bonifati (Cape), Italy
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Bonifati (Cape):
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NNE
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 158.5 kms (98.5 miles) NNE
- Grottaglie, Italy - 165 kms (102.5 miles) NE
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 151.7 kms (94.2 miles) NE
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) NE
- Latronico, Italy - 56.9 kms (35.3 miles) N
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 51.8 kms (32.2 miles) ESE
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 121.3 kms (75.4 miles) ESE