| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bonifati (Cape) in July is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A paltry 18.3mm (0.7in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:16 long and the longest day is 14:54 long with an average length of 14:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Bonifati (Cape) July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bonifati (Cape), Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bonifati (Cape):
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NNE
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 158.5 kms (98.5 miles) NNE
- Grottaglie, Italy - 165 kms (102.5 miles) NE
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 151.7 kms (94.2 miles) NE
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) NE
- Latronico, Italy - 56.9 kms (35.3 miles) N
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 51.8 kms (32.2 miles) ESE
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 121.3 kms (75.4 miles) ESE